Info del arriendo
- Lease Length Options
- We have a range of lease terms to meet your needs. We offer 7-15 month lease terms, and the price range is based on lease length and specific move-in date. We offer a short-term renewal option at the end of your lease for an additional fee.
- Rent Payments
- For your convenience, all rent and utility payments will be made via Automatic Clearing House (ACH) debit. This is the easiest, no-hassle way to ensure your rent is paid on time.
- We are smoke-free and proud of it! Smoking is prohibited in your apartment home, your building and all common areas. This includes all community grounds and vehicles on community grounds. Enjoy the fresh air!
- Security Deposit
- Security deposits or holding fees are refundable when certain criteria are met. Ask the leasing team for details.
- Liability Coverage
Liability coverage is required to live at our community, and you are pre-approved through MultiFamily Insurance Partners. For quotes, visit MFIP's website
or call 877.826.8203. Or, you can easily add coverage through our group policy and add the premium directly to your rent. Ask the team how we can help!
Early Departures or Transfers
- Militiary Service
- If you are active military and receive PCS or deployment orders, we'll be glad to release you from your lease. All we need is 30-day notice and a copy of the orders.
- You can move into another Aimco community without breaking your lease! We offer coast-to-coast transfers to another Aimco community more than 20 miles away. Security deposit and other fees may apply - ask for details.
- If a new roommate moves in, he or she must fill out an application and qualify. If a roommate moves out, the remaining leaseholder will need to re-qualify.
- We do not allow subletting of apartments.
Florida Witness Requirements
- Signing your Lease
- Per Florida law, leases ranging from 13-15 months must be signed in person, with a witness.
*The above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Nothing herein in any way constitutes an offer to lease or a promise or guaranty that an applicant will be offered a lease. Qualification for a lease is subject to each applicant completing an application for residency, meeting all applicable leasing requirements of landlord and executing all applicable lease documents.