Info del Aplicación
- Income Requirements
Income must average 3 times the monthly rent for prospective residents, and 5 times the monthly rent for guarantors.
- Guarantors (co-signers)
We gladly accept guarantors. Must have an average income of 5x the monthly rent and be a U.S. citizen.
- What to Bring with You
- 1. A valid U.S. or state-issued photo ID (or valid passport for non-U.S. citizens)
2. Something to verify your income (such as a pay stub, most recent W-2, letter from your employer, most recent tax return)
3. That's it! We're excited to begin this process with you.
- What to Expect
- Pre-approval begins immediately for a speedy process; however, it may take up to 72 hours to complete. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Who Needs an Application?
- Anyone over the age of 18 that will be living in the apartment home and guarantors (co-signers).
- How Many People can Live in an Apartment?
- Two people per bedroom (except children under 24 months - they are excepted from occupant counts).
Application Qualifiers (the fine print)
- Criminal background
- We screen for criminal background, and applicants may be disqualified based on history. We do not allow renters with felony convictions to live at our community.
- Housing Vouchers
We do not accept housing choice vouchers at this community. But, we do accept them at some of our communities - search our communities that accept housing vouchers.
- Renter and Credit History
- Renters may not have had previous evictions. In addition, factors including negative payment history, past or current bad debts, liens, bankruptcies or judgments can disqualify an applicant. Employment verification may also be performed. We adhere to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Equal Housing Opportunity
- We are Fair Housing Compliant
- We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. All applications and renewals are considered equally without discrimination on the basis of any class protected by applicable laws.
*The above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Nothing herein in any way constitutes an offer to lease or a promise or guaranty that an applicant will be offered a lease. Qualification for a lease is subject to each applicant completing an application for residency, meeting all applicable leasing requirements of landlord and executing all applicable lease documents.